Event Coordinator (Full time Internship, open for Chinese original)
Assisting Project team to make sure the smooth preparation for the event of WCCC 2016, including the administrative tasks and also all communications with related.
- Prepare all related contracts or agreements and process accordingly until signed back contracts return and make the records accordingly;
- Answer Enquiries, the office phone calls and emails according to the standard;
- Update all the contact info related with the event, like sponsors and working staff etc;
- Send out the Sales Kit to the potential cooperated companies regularly;
- Take meeting minutes and share with all the concerned;
- Weekly Updated Event Process follow-up Report;
- Send invitation letter of the meetings;
- To take on tasks delegated by Project Manager.
- Bachelor education background;
- Fluent English; Dutch speaking will have the priority;
- Excellent follow up skills;
- Written skills: ability to write contract both in Chinese & English;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Planning and Organizational skills
- Good time management
- Impeccable grooming at all times
- Concern for quality
- Cross culture sensitivity
- Teamwork / Cooperation
- Interpersonal skills